Follow Me!

I now have my own Facebook page! Please like it at https://www.facebook.com/katjaneway.blogspot.

You can follow me on twitter also @Katjaneway. If you hate twitter, like I know a lot of you do, you can still subscribe to my blog via email below this heading. I'm also on bloglovin'!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Don't forget to comment, ya trolls! Thanks :)

Friday, June 14, 2013

Two for One Special

Today is Finish the Sentence Friday, and I figured I'd write a post this time. The sentence this week is:

The hardest part of your day is...

Getting up on a work day. (It's actually not that difficult. Not enough to where I have to buy one of those wacko alarm clocks that you have to chase around your room in order to shut off.)

Anyway... since that's not a complete blog post, I have a two for one special today. It's also Blog Challenge day number 7:

What is your dream job, and why?

This is actually very hard for me. When I was younger I had lofty goals. After watching Free Willy I wanted to be a marine biologist. When I was in the 4th grade and learning about clouds, I wanted to be a weatherwoman. I also thought about Astronomy and zoo keeper and for a while, a vet. But then I realized I only wanted the fun, cool aspects of these jobs. There's a lot of nasty, especially when it comes to animals. I just wasn't that into it. And as I discovered I had a lack of math ability (yeah that's right, it's an ability!), those other dreams were dashed as well. I'm good at art, but not that good. And I don't want to sell the stuff I make because it's unique and I get attached to it. (I might change my tune when I learn up the Bob Ross technique.)

I WILL learn to paint like this!!

I want something that fits me like a glove. I am not a people person and am very anti-social. So I want something where I don't have to deal with anybody. But I'm also not a leader. A lot of people would say "Be CEO of a mega corporation" but I'm fine being a follower. I'm fine taking orders. And honestly, I'm fairly lazy. I work hard at my job that I'm at, and I'm good at it - make no mistake. And I am willing to learn. But to go to college to move up the corporate ladder? Nah, that's just not me. I love what I do here as medical records. It feeds my OCD-ish need of being organized and detail-oriented. But as a dream job? Meh.

Perhaps I should stick with writing. I love to write; blogs, fiction, poems etc. Am I the best at it? Hell no. But if I could make a living off of it I think it would definitely be my dream job. I love nature and the outdoors, but hey, with a dream job like writing a book, I could get up whenever I want and still go for a walk in the woods. You know... for inspiration :P now if only people liked what I wrote... o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment