Follow Me!

I now have my own Facebook page! Please like it at https://www.facebook.com/katjaneway.blogspot.

You can follow me on twitter also @Katjaneway. If you hate twitter, like I know a lot of you do, you can still subscribe to my blog via email below this heading. I'm also on bloglovin'!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Don't forget to comment, ya trolls! Thanks :)

Friday, May 24, 2013

Day 3: What is the greatest amount of physical pain you have ever endured?

This is an interesting question. I think it really depends on the person and their own personal scale of pain. I've never broken a bone or sprained one. Nor have I cut any part of me severely enough to require stitches. I've never had surgery on anything, either. Any pain I've had rarely makes me cry (as in, "holy crap I just need this to stop").

Taking all this into account, I've got two possibilities. The first one is a gallbladder attack. It's a sharp, stabbing pain under my right breast that just never lets up. Until I take a Vicodin, the pain won't ease. My first attack ever, lasted over 6 hours as I waited for treatment in an ER. Luckily, it's a fairly rare occurrence (about once every 4-5 months) and Vicodin controls it, which is why I refuse to get it taken out.

The second possibility is an IBS attack. I've had a couple of extremely severe attacks that are enough to make me sweat and feel faint. I swear my insides are being ripped apart. And then I feel so nasty and drained afterwards that I can barely function in a decent way. I used to get IBS attacks all the time. They're mostly related to certain foods and for me, definitely stress, and they can be quite painful. But there were a couple of times where I swear I was being internally damaged on some level. It was not at all pleasant!

So, those are the only things I can think of. Feel free to share your own story in the comments!

Day 2: List 3 legitimate fears and describe how they became fears
Day 1: List 10 random facts about yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment