Follow Me!

I now have my own Facebook page! Please like it at https://www.facebook.com/katjaneway.blogspot.

You can follow me on twitter also @Katjaneway. If you hate twitter, like I know a lot of you do, you can still subscribe to my blog via email below this heading. I'm also on bloglovin'!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Don't forget to comment, ya trolls! Thanks :)

Monday, May 6, 2013

Move On

Shell of a person
lone in the wild
Who cares for you now?
Slipping away
the darkness is calling
Who is there for you now?
Take away the pain
hold yourself close
Because no one is there now.
Life is so meaningless
careless and cold
Always alone now.

Your dependancy on people
isolates you.
Your need for acceptance
destroys you.
Your caring for others
tortures you.

Can you rid yourself of
this feeling?
Can you progress from
your pain?
Can you accept
the inevitable?

Move on


No comments:

Post a Comment