Follow Me!

I now have my own Facebook page! Please like it at https://www.facebook.com/katjaneway.blogspot.

You can follow me on twitter also @Katjaneway. If you hate twitter, like I know a lot of you do, you can still subscribe to my blog via email below this heading. I'm also on bloglovin'!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Don't forget to comment, ya trolls! Thanks :)

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Day 5: What are the 5 things that make you happiest right now?

Number One: Hiking. Yeah, that's kind of a given; I think I've mentioned it enough times. Being in the open wilderness, with no sounds other than the animals and the wind is very refreshing. Plus, I get much needed exercise from it!

Number Two: Weather. I love to hike, but - at least for me - it's really weather-dependant. Our summers up here in the great Pacific Northwest aren't all that harsh most of the time. If it gets up to 90 it usually only lasts for a day or two. And since I'm always cold, spring and summer are my favorite seasons. Sometimes I don't even have a wear a jacket! Praise Frith! [Watership Down reference].

Number Three: Blogging. I love to write, and blogging is a great outlet. To share my experience with others is a joy, even when it's a sad post. Sometimes it's very cathartic, other times it's just a way to release boredom.

Number Four: My Friends. And I don't just mean the people I know who live near me, either. (Although I do appreciate them very much!) But when you click with someone over chat, it can be great fun to spend some time talking with them. It's a comfort to know that there are other people out there like me - even if they live all the way in New Jersey!

Number Five: Cooking. I wish that I could say this and truly mean it at the moment, but ever since I've had to move into my parents' place, I haven't been able to do much of it. I could say that before it made me happy, and it hopefully will once again. But right now it's just difficult when you're in someone else's kitchen (I can't really keep racks of chicken wings in the fridge for hours!) and a lot of your stuff is in storage.

Day 4: List 5 things you would tell your 16 year-old self
Day 3: What is the Greatest Amount of Physical Pain You've Ever Endured?
Day 2: List 3 Legitimate Fears
Day 1: List 10 Random Facts About Yourself 

No comments:

Post a Comment