Follow Me!

I now have my own Facebook page! Please like it at https://www.facebook.com/katjaneway.blogspot.

You can follow me on twitter also @Katjaneway. If you hate twitter, like I know a lot of you do, you can still subscribe to my blog via email below this heading. I'm also on bloglovin'!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Don't forget to comment, ya trolls! Thanks :)

Thursday, May 9, 2019

30-Day Blogging Challenge: Weird things you do when you're alone


Only when I'm alone, huh? I figured I was just weird in general. In fact, I can't even supply that the "weird thing I do alone" is even when I'm only alone. I know Patrick has heard me talk to myself. And yes - I will even answer myself! Does that make me crazy? I don't know - maybe my boyfriend should be worried!

Honestly though, I'm pretty laid back when I'm alone; I don't do a bunch of insane stuff. Writing, reading, watching LTT videos. All pretty standard. Sometimes I get wacky ideas. Just yesterday I decided that Patrick's hairbrush could no longer live on the bathroom counter so I drilled a hole in the plastic bottom and screwed a hook into it so that I could hang it under a shelf. The plastic was so soft that it got stuck in the teeth of my drill bit so I had to melt/burn it off using my lighter.

You know, regular stuff.

Back when Justin and I were living together, I had decided, for some oddball reason, that I wanted the living room in the bedroom and the bedroom in the living room. I legit used the domino method* to move all my furniture - yes all myself, even the bed - and by the time Justin got off of work and saw our queen bed in the living room he was like "um."
It was working out just fine until the downstairs neighbors complained that they couldn't sleep because Justin and his friends would play Rockband at 3am and the bedrooms were directly over each other.

[Domino method/effect: when one thinks in terms of how one action affects another which affects another, etc.]

I can sometimes be fairly determined in my quest to realize my ideas. Nothing will hold me back. I AM WOMAN. HEAR ME ROAR.

No comments:

Post a Comment