Follow Me!

I now have my own Facebook page! Please like it at https://www.facebook.com/katjaneway.blogspot.

You can follow me on twitter also @Katjaneway. If you hate twitter, like I know a lot of you do, you can still subscribe to my blog via email below this heading. I'm also on bloglovin'!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Don't forget to comment, ya trolls! Thanks :)

Friday, March 1, 2013

What I'm __________ February Edition

Yes I know it's March. Shup. I've been busy and stressed and many other things. Plus, my life is so boring that I'm sure some of these will/would be the same from month to month!

EATING: Nothing new, really. Still eating tuna sandwiches. And when I'm too lazy to make up a batch (lasts 3 days) of tuna, I pour me some Life cereal and put some milk in a bottle for work and go to town lol

DRINKING: Mead!! Haha. Yeah, I know, right? Anybody that knows me knows that I hate non-hard alcohol. Beer, wine etc. And even when it's sweetened, especially mead (with honey) it's still not sweet enough for me!! (Even dessert wines I have an issue with). But when your friend makes a batch and decides to give some to you in a pretty bottle all corked and foiled, well... how could I refuse? And dammit if I say it's good.

WATCHING: Psych. Actually, I missed the first episode; I guess it started last week. But I'm still 7 seasons behind or some shit anyway lol. I just started watching it on Netflix, and I'm actually enjoying it. It's like House but funnier... and not medical related lol. It's a bit childish, but the humor is still enough to keep me watching.

LISTENING TO: WORLD ORDER. Yeah, I discovered them on wtfjapanseriously.com. Not really the best advertising there lol but I find their music very smooth and calming, yet it has that trance beat that I enjoy so much. The best part though, is their music videos. I am floored by their ability. It's strange, sure. But I really like it. And no, there's no editing. They're really walking that slow lol. It's kind of like watching a flash mob - the best part is seeing the reactions of the passersby as they make their videos! lol Watch one, they're pretty cool!


READING: Nothing new here either. I'm reading the same book as before lol I've just been busy doing other things instead of reading! But, I've got a novella of Kelley Armstrong's lined up for my next book when this one is done: Forbidden

WRITING: For the same reason I haven't been reading, I haven't been writing either! I really want to start up again, just stuck in a spot. I even have a new idea for a book... if I can ever get to the ending! :P


No comments:

Post a Comment