Follow Me!

I now have my own Facebook page! Please like it at https://www.facebook.com/katjaneway.blogspot.

You can follow me on twitter also @Katjaneway. If you hate twitter, like I know a lot of you do, you can still subscribe to my blog via email below this heading. I'm also on bloglovin'!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Don't forget to comment, ya trolls! Thanks :)

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Lizard

Thought I'd write about an event in my life that I remembered from when I was kid. I used to keep journals when I was young, and I have at least two full ones. Unfortunately, I didn't date this entry, but I remember it being summer so it happened from my last entry which was in August 1996. I was going into the 7th grade so I was 12. I'll write it exactly as it is in the journal.

Mom found a lizzard in the garden, Isaiah (Izauh) caught it, And I Put it ina bucket. We put her (hint) in the water we picked her up and Isaiah found something swimming in the water, it was a baby lizzard! amazing! Buy the next day, She had another but that was all. if you shone one in the light right you would see a prity green spot on it. We declared it a her. And the other a boy. 2 days later the girl died gave her a sarimony and finaly let the Brave mother go. the baby went 10 minutes afterword.
It was sad to let them go but its beter than leting them die. Maybe in a year or two I'll see him. And when I ceach a lizzard or a snake I'll let them go on the same day. I called the baby lizzard Jarry. And the mother Ms. Brave. I'm glad she lived through that whole situation. In a way I'm glad I let her and her baby go. I know it was the right thing to do. I think its better to make someone or something happy than sad. I know I can't see a smile on a lizzard when it's happy but when I let it go I'm sure It whould be the happiest thing alive. I hope ms. Brave is happy, I keep on telling myself it was the right thing to do and I know it was. I'm happy and sad right now mostly happy because Mrs. Brave is happy. I did the right thing.

#EndLifeLesson


No comments:

Post a Comment