Follow Me!

I now have my own Facebook page! Please like it at https://www.facebook.com/katjaneway.blogspot.

You can follow me on twitter also @Katjaneway. If you hate twitter, like I know a lot of you do, you can still subscribe to my blog via email below this heading. I'm also on bloglovin'!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Don't forget to comment, ya trolls! Thanks :)

Friday, October 5, 2012

Anzu the Ass Bird

This is my geek post for the month. Or the year. Or whatever. I play World of Warcraft. Yeah, I'll admit it. I fell in love with RPGs back when Josh and I got together, and MMOs are just RPGs with other people. The chatting part fit well with my wall flower persona of not having any outside friends or social life.
But right now, the game is really beginning to piss me off. I keep fighting the same boss over and over again, trying to get this mount to drop, and it never does. Now that mounts are shared account-wide, I've got 5 different characters running this dungeon every day (which you can only run once a day). But, the mount has only a 1.6% chance of dropping (according to wowhead.com)


This is why I call him "Anzu, the Ass Bird". The mount he drops... is him. That guy ahead of me, that's what my mount would look like, and to me he looks fucking awesome. (Yeah, that's one of my characters: a level 85 Worgen Death Knight.) If none of this post makes any sense to you then, well... just look at the pretty birdie.


I'm lucky enough to be able to run this dungeon all by myself, so I don't have to compete or roll for it if it does drop. But, I've had such bad luck with these things I'd be surprised if I'd ever get it.
Waste of time? Maybe. He doesn't even fly, so I'd hardly use him. But I'm jelly when I see other people with him :P
Wish me luck, because dammit, I could sure use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment