Follow Me!

I now have my own Facebook page! Please like it at https://www.facebook.com/katjaneway.blogspot.

You can follow me on twitter also @Katjaneway. If you hate twitter, like I know a lot of you do, you can still subscribe to my blog via email below this heading. I'm also on bloglovin'!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Don't forget to comment, ya trolls! Thanks :)

Thursday, March 12, 2015

What I'm __________ March Edition

EATING: Chia seeds. At this point would I be considered a health nut? Looking back at my previous posts, most of the things I list here seem to be "good for me". The thing of it is, though, (and I try to explain this to people and have a heck of a time) is that once you start eating healthier (that doesn't mean you're all salads and veggies, though) it becomes really easy. I don't crave things like deep fried or fatty foods. I still have issues with sweets. But I just choose to eat these things not because I feel that I have to, but because I want to. Chobani Greek yogurt tastes good to me. The veggie burgers do too. And adding Chia seeds to my morning oatmeal, I can't even taste them, and they add nutrition that I didn't have before, so why not?


DRINKING: $22.99 for a bottle of Stoli Salted Karamel Vodka, $12.99 for a bottle of Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka, add mass amounts of tax, and that's $47 for a very expensive martini. Add a little sour mix because I'm a wuss, and it becomes a drinkable martini. Plus I decided to try my hand at making caramel by boiling sweetened condensed milk for 2 hours on the stove to make it a fancy drinkable martini. Now that's some good stuff!
(Ingredients: 1 shot each of above named vodkas, and 2-3 shots of the sour drink mix, and as much caramel as you can stand!)

WATCHING: Wow, Once Upon a Time sucks this year. I was already unhappy with them jumping on the Frozen bandwagon, and now they're pulling Maleficent, Cruella DeVille, and Ursula? Okay, Maleficent and Ursula I can understand, but DeVille? She's nothing more than a rich bitch who wants to make coats out of puppies. I'm really thinking that this is going to be the show's last year. They're ideas so far are just... not good. Which is too bad, because it's one of only two shows that I watch. Agents of SHIELD being the other one (which is doing excellent, as always! Coulson <3 )

LISTENING TO: I've discovered a couple new songs, like When We Were Young by Dillon Francis, All Over Again by Big Time Rush, and Starlight by Don Diablo and Matt Nash. But nothing that really stands out as being truly awesome.

READING: A book called Imitation by Heather Hildenbrand. I'm not far into it, but it's got an interesting concept and I like it so far. We'll see how it fleshes out. My friend Matty wants me to read the Percy Jackson series. Swears up and down that it's the most epic thing since sliced bread, so I'll probably give that a try next.

WRITING: Still as dry as a desert well on this one.

DOING: I've got a boyfriend! This is my first one since my divorce, so I'm pretty excited. David is a great guy and I can't wait to get to know him better. He's super sweet, attentive and caring. And he's an old-school gentleman. They're hard to find these days!


No comments:

Post a Comment