I am trying to convince myself that it’s a good thing! Here we go!
1. I can cook whatever I want, when I want, however I want.
Oh wait, I think I need money for that.
2. I only have to clean up after myself!
No one can clean up after me. Darn.
3. I can decorate my place however I want.
…I was already doing that before.
This isn’t working. Be more creative!
4. No one to hog the computer or the TV
Yeah, that’s better.
5. I get the huge bed all to myself!
It’s a very big bed.
6. Someone needs to come over and kill spiders for me.
Wait, that’s not how this works.
7. I can talk to myself in peace!
8. I can invite people over and party whenever I want and play my music as loud – no wait, I live in an apartment. But I can still PAR-TAY.
If I had more friends.
Okay, I’m sounding pretty pathetic. But I’m not. I’m a fierce, independent woman! Hear me ROAR.
9. I can write in pure silence.
Okay, now we’re talkin’.
10. I need a cat.