Follow Me!

I now have my own Facebook page! Please like it at https://www.facebook.com/katjaneway.blogspot.

You can follow me on twitter also @Katjaneway. If you hate twitter, like I know a lot of you do, you can still subscribe to my blog via email below this heading. I'm also on bloglovin'!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Don't forget to comment, ya trolls! Thanks :)

Friday, June 7, 2019

30-day Blogging Challenge: What Do You Collect?


Shot glasses.

The end.

No, really, that's it. I mean okay, I kind of cheat a little bit. It started with places that I would visit, which then expanded to people bringing back shot glasses from places they visited. I draw the line at shot glasses bought off of websites. My friend Erik made me sound crazy when I asked him to get me a shot glass from Fiji and he said he'd buy one off of Amazon for me. Wut? I mean, why? I want the shot glass from the place that was visited - that's the whole point. Even if the store that it was bought from ordered them from Amazon :P

I've got some pretty interesting shot glasses - the furthest one is from Bulgaria. The most interesting one is from Cicily, Alaska. (If you know the show Northern Exposure, you'll get it.) Actually, I bought it in Roslyn, WA, but that's where the show was filmed. Cicily, AK doesn't even exist. My favorite by far is one that my friend Dawn bought while on a layover in Atlanta, Georgia, where Alton Brown is from. She got it engraved to say "Luv 2 Amy from your "saucy" buddy Alton Brown". And then I had Alton sign it when I met him for the first time in NYC.


I'm planning on making an LTX19 shot glass or a lowball glass that I want Linus to sign when I see him at LTX this year. It's too bad that they don't sell their own; but I will certainly be getting shot glasses of both Vancouver, BC and Whistler.

They don't mind their logos being used as long as I'm not reselling stuff.

What do you guys collect? Does it have special meaning for you? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment